- Horse X Zebra – mixed breed
- about 5 1/2″ head to toe
- curvy shape fits snuggly in small palms
- long neck that appears like it is always alert
- short limbs that swivels 360 for posing
- stuffed fairly hard, sits and poses well
- the limbs swivels for play potential
- great size for photography and posing with everyday items like mugs and plants
How it was made
- your little pup was designed ground up from sketches to stitches
- the sewing pattern is original and unique to each range of noisybeak dolls
- all finishing is done by hand, therefore no two dogs are alike, just like you and me!
- Surface: 100% reclaimed cotton
- Filling: cretalon poly fill + cotton
- Contrast thread is used throughout the stitching for effect
- Many seams are raw and fraying & will age with time
- Eco zorse doll is made with washed vintage, there may be tiny holes or stains on fabrics
What’s coming your way
- Every zorse flies in with its favourite toy, a sock on a string.
- Your doll will be in its own sleeping bag for comfort and cleanliness
- Sleeping bag makes it easier to carry your pocket doll in handbag or as a mat for posing for photos in public.
Processing & Shipping
ready to ship