- Hammerhead Shark
- about 13” head to toe
Face & Hair
- no hair for aerodynamics
- mouth that opens on a tight squeeze under the throat. Mouth also doubles as a pocket for small keepsakes.
- hand embroidered eyes, with metallic thread for a special sparkle in the eyes
- a pair of swim trunks for decency, otherwise it looks best in its birthday suit
- grey denim back and fins
- white cotton belly
- high quality poly and upcycled washed cotton filling
- your predator comes with shark food for the journey.
- this is handmade one-of-a-kind, it may be too fragile for rough play.
- this shark has only gone through training for scenarios such as: gentle play of holding hands, tea-party, superman, and fish munching.
- the shell is made from 100% reclaimed fabric from old clothes. So a small amount of discolouration and irregularity would be expected, but rest assure the imperfect parts chosen will not compromise the doll.
- it may be wiped with soapy water, or hand washed in a gentle soapy solution and squeezed dry with a towel. Washing is NOT recommended on rainy or humid days which may prolong drying time.
- overtime, played with often, the stitches may break or materials stretch. Vulnerable parts are mouth and arms. If signs of wear and tear shows over time, do contact me for brainstorming solutions.
- your hammerhead is designed ground up using my original patterns.
- in addition to using washed upcycled fabric, the process of making of this doll produces almost zero waste.
- this is handmade one of a kind, so no two are the same, uneven and exposed stitches are common characteristics, as is unevenness in the reclaimed fabrics.
Processing & Shipping
ready to ship