Anxiety mermaid handmade doll – white sad
Not all mermaids are born equal.
I have always been afraid of water, but that didn't stop me in living a life. I go the distance with my duckie mate who keeps my head above water.
Squeeze me, flop me around, I understand fears.
Remember don't be perfect, be you.
Out of stock
- approximately 9 1/2″ from head to tail
- she has rounded hips, will fit snuggly in your hand, good squeeze
- she does not sit, but will stand against support
- Japanese Matsuno bead bra top, with a removable triangle scarf
- she comes with a rubber duckie life buoy to assist swimming.
- shipped in a sea shell shaped sleeping bag to bring her comfort in her journey to you, and later all around town with you.
- skin from new polyester
- tail from reclaimed denim
- stuffing from new cretalon poly fill and reclaimed cotton
- hair from cotton and acrylic
- rubber duckie from reclaimed cotton
Processing & Shipping
You can message me here, or DM me on Instagram @noisybeak. I will be happy to work things out with you.
ready to ship