- about 3 1/2” sitting, 4 1/5” head to toe
Face & body
- free-hand embroidered eyes, nose, and mouth
- every part of the face and body is sculpted with needlework by hand
Materials & making
- reclaimed cotton spandex jersey
- high quality poly and upcycled washed cotton filling
- As with real hippos, please do not pull ears or tail, hippo feels pain and part may drop out.
- It sits without support.
- Arms and legs swivel for posing.
- your doll is designed ground up using my original patterns.
- in addition to using washed up cycled fabric, the process of making of this doll produces almost zero waste.
- this is handmade one of a kind, so no two are the same, uneven and exposed stitches are common characteristics, as are unevenness in the reclaimed fabrics.
Processing & Shipping
- Your doll will be shipped within 3 work days and I’ll send you the tracking number once it leaves.
It will be shipped worldwide via registered mail for 6 $. For details, please see FAQ
You can write me a message here, or DM me on Instagram @noisybeak. I will be happy to work things out with you.
ready to ship