Floral baby donkey
“A single rose can be my garden, a single friend, my world.”
Upcycled fabric is my preference, and the source is mostly clothes, or bedsheet. The challenge is the scale of the print. Strategic placement of the large print yields a natural animal patch effect. I like the pink on the snout, and hands.
As with all my dolls, donkey sits well on his bum, in your hand or on the desk.
He is quite 3 dimensional, making him very photogenic from all angles.
Real life donkey has stiff bristle-like hair. This garden donkey has ruffled mane of manipulated ribbed cotton. No brushing is required.
The oversized pink hands and feet makes donkey a fighter, don't you think? Ready to take on challenges big or small, with a dash of gentleness.
Baby donkey loves nature, he wears the flowers on him, so he will have a garden wherever he goes.
Read more about donkey and its cousins in the same release.
Out of stock
- about 6″ head to toe
Face & body
- free-hand embroidered eyes, nose, and mouth
- every part of the face and body is sculpted with needlework by hand
Materials & making
- reclaimed cotton spandex jersey
- high-quality poly and upcycled washed cotton filling
- As with real donkey, please do not pull ears or tail, donkey feels pain and part may drop out.
- It sits without support.
- Arms and legs swivel for posing.
- your doll is designed ground up using my original patterns.
- in addition to using washed upcycled fabric, the process of making of this doll produces almost zero waste.
- this is handmade one of a kind, so no two are the same, uneven and exposed stitches are common characteristics, as is unevenness in the reclaimed fabrics.
Processing & Shipping
- Your doll will be shipped within 3 work days and I’ll send you the tracking number once it leaves.
- It will be shipped worldwide via registered mail for 6 $. For details, please see FAQ
You can write me a message here, or DM me on Instagram @noisybeak. I will be happy to work things out with you.
ready to ship